In this article, we will share how you can get or create Jio ID and password. You can get your Jio ID through the JIO app and also from the Jio.com official website. We will share everything below briefly with the required images or screenshots. As you all know, Reliance Industries own the giant Indian mobile network operator Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited and which was commercially launched their services on 5th September in 2016. They got more than 16 million subscribers in just one month of launch, and that was the most significant ramp-up by a newly launched mobile network operator in the world. They don’t offer 3G or 2G services and to provide the voice services they use the voice over LTE technology.
In just three months, they got a million users, and by 2017 October it becomes more than 100 million users. They provide various services to both their prepaid and postpaid users through mobile applications. MyJio, JioChat, JioTV, JioCinema, JioMusic, JioSecurity, JioNewsPaper, JioNet, JioMags, JioXpressNews, JioCloud, Jio4GVoice, and JioMoney are the apps for the users and which is available on both the Android and iOS platforms. Users have to create their Jio ID and also the password to access or use any of these applications. So, it’s necessary for every Jio user to create their Jio ID.
What is Jio Customer ID?
The Jio Customer ID is a unique customer or user ID provided to each user, and it may be the mobile number or Email ID used during registration. It is required to log in to Jio applications. Also, it can be used for multiple devices login with the same Jio Customer ID. You can create your Jio ID using the MyJio App, or you can create from the Jio.com official website. The Jio ID is necessary to get access to the Jio Apps like MyJio, JioChat, JioCinema, JioMusic, JioTV, etc. These apps are available for both the Android and iOS devices; users can download that from the play store or from the App Store. It’s super easy to create a Jio ID but, some users may get confused about creating Jio ID for their JioFI devices. We are especially writing this article for the JioFi users even though it will surely be helpful for other users also.
How to Create your Jio Customer ID?
You can find your Jio ID and Password from the MyJio application or from the Jio.com website. You can choose any of these options to get your ID. But, there will be some difference in the steps to follow. So, we are writing the steps to create the JIO ID on these platforms separately. You can follow any of them which found easy for you. JioFi users have to get their Jio Sim from the device and insert it to any 4G device before trying to create the Jio ID. You may also like to more about the Jio DTH details and Jio Phone Media Cable, check the articles to know more about the product.
How to Signup Jio ID from MyJio App?
- Download the MyJio app from the Play Store | App Store
- After installing, open the app and tap on the “Open” option.
- On the next page, select the Signup option.
- Now, enter your Jio Sim number and click on Generate OTP option.
- Within a minute, you will receive the OTP or one-time password on your number, enter the OTP along with your email and also set your password for your Jio Account on the next page.
- After entering details, tap on the signup option, and now, you will receive a verification link on your email ID.
- You have to click on the verification link and verify the email ID within 24 hours to activate your Jio account.
- After the email verification, you have successfully created your Jio Account; you can use the provided email ID as Jio ID and password to access your account or Jio apps.
How to Signup Jio ID from Jio.com?
- Go to Jio ID Signup page – Link
- Select the “Signup” option and Continue.
- On the next page, enter your Jio Mobile number and click “Generate OTP”.
- In a minute, you will receive an OTP (one-time password) on your Jio number. Enter the received OTP, your Email address and also set your password on the next page and click on “Activate” option.
- Now, you have to verify the provided email address with the verification link, open the verification link received on your mailbox and verify email ID within 24 hours to verify, activate your account.
- After verification, you can use the email ID as Jio ID and password to login your account.
We have tried our best to provide you the details along with the app or website screenshots. We found many people are searching for “How to get Jio Customer ID”, we don’t think regular Jio Sim users may not have doubts on these. But, the JioFi device users are confused about this. So, this article will be really useful for them rather than normal users and the JioFI users have to remove the sim from the JioFi and have to insert the sim in a 4G smartphone to get the OTP. The mobile number verification with the OTP or the one-time password and email verification is required to activate the account. You can feel free to comment below if you face any issue while creating or registering your Jio account and also will be happy to hear feedback from you. You can also Join our website notification to get our latest notifications about jio products and services.