Many of you might be facing an issue with your Jio phone, which shows an error “Software Update Failed, Please Try Again”. There will be an option to factory reset or format your device along with the error message. But, mostly that won’t work, even after formatting your device, the software upgrade failed error might show up. So, in this article, we will be sharing a quick and simple solution to solve the error.
We will guide you to flash your Jio phone and it will help you to solve that issue. You just need to follow the instructions properly and you will be able to fix your Jio Phone F41T easily.
How to Solve Jio Phone Software Upgrade Failed Error?
- Download the LYF Jio F41T Flash Files – Link
- Extract the download file using the password “JTAG PLAYER TEAM”
- You need to install the USB driver file first, open the Jio Phone USB Driver folder and install the appropriate (32 or 64) version.
- After installing the USB driver successfully, open the “UPGRADE DOWNLOAD” folder and open the Bin folder in that.
- Then, find the “Upgrade Download” application file in that folder and open it.
- Now, a new application window will open up, select the Load Packet (icon) option at the top, please refer the below image.
- You need to select the .pac file or the flash file which is present in the “LYF F41T” folder in that unzipped files.
- After selecting the file, it starts loading the file inside the application, which takes a few seconds to complete.
- Now, you need to connect your Jio Phone to the PC with the USB cable.
- You have the press the “1” key on the device instantly after connecting it to the PC. Just press the “1” key and hold it for 4-5 seconds. For the LYF F41T device, the boot key is the “1” and it might vary for other devices. So, please note that.
- Now, the device will connect to the PC and you need to click the start downloading option at the top.
- Once you click on that, the download starts and keeps the device connected until is completed
- It takes 2 to 3 minutes to complete the process and it will show the “Passed” message once it’s done successfully.
- Now, disconnect the device, remove the battery, insert it again and try to switch the device ON.
- The device will work perfectly now
Why does Software Upgrade Error happen?
There are various reasons for the Software Upgrade Failed error on Jio Phone. The only way to resolve the issue is by flashing the device. If you have the files with you then, it takes only less than 5 minutes to complete the whole process.
We hope the article was helpful to you. We tried our best to provide you the complete details. Do comment below if you have faced any issues while doing the flashing or following the mentioned steps. We will reply to your queries as soon as possible.
Jio Phone Software Update Failed [Solution]
Many of you might be facing an issue with your Jio phone, which shows an error “Software Update Failed, Please...
JIO DTH Booking: Buy Jio Set-Top Box connection, online registration & offers
Reliance Jio is almost ready with their new DTH TV service and as per the announcement, the booking for reliance...
How To Change Alternate Number In JioFi?
In this article, we will share the steps to add or change the alternative number in the JioFi or Jio...
How to Go Live on Facebook Using Jio Phone?
Reliance Jio Became the most successful brand because they made Basic internet, social networking and communication mean in such an...
Why JioFi Battery Light is Blinking?
If you are looking to know the reason or for a solution for the JioFi Battery Light Blinking then, continue...
How to Go Live on YouTube using Jio Phone
The reason behind the huge success behind the Reliance Jio is because they were able to make basic internet, telecommunication,...