Hello friends, Last day Reliance Jio announced their new solution for recharging your Jio mobiles since all telecom outlets and shops are closed because of the 21-day lock-down station on our country. At the moment this was really relief for those who could not recharge their mobiles via online.
Unfortunately, As of now not all the ATMs currently have this Option to recharge Mobiles. As per the information we received by the Reliance Officials The Bank ATMs which support the recharge are the following.
List Of Bank ATMs Which Support Jio Mobile Recharge
- State Bank of INDIA
- Axis Bank
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- IDBI Bank
- DCB Bank
- AUF BANK
- Standard Chartered Bank
If you have any of the above ATMs near your home. You can Simply visit them are easily recharge your mobile. You do not have to pay any additional transaction charge or any amount for availing the service. Also you can use any Credit or Debit cards for this. That means even if your bank is not any of the above. Still you can use your card and recharge your mobile. Just like you withdrew cash from any ATM.
So lets see how to recharge with ATM.
How To Recharge Jio Sim Using ATM
Recharging your mobile is very easy, Although its just bit different from how you withdrew cash out if the ATM machine. Let me share the steps
- Insert your card into the ATM machine(In come machine you have to take back the card in-order to start the transaction).
- Now select “Recharge” from the Menu.
- In next page enter your MOBILE NUMBER (in which you want to recharge).
- Then it will ask you to enter your ATM PIN, so enter that.
- Now you have to enter the amount you want to recharge in your Jio sim.
- Now Press Confirm and your recharge will be proceeded.
- Thats all, the recharge amount will be debited from your account and you will receive a SMS from Jio regarding the Recharge.